Starbucks Reenergizes Hingham Shipyard

The+new+Starbucks+located+at+the+Hingham+Shipyard+is+clean%2C+modern%2C+and+hip+
Isabella Burns
The new Starbucks located at the Hingham Shipyard is clean, modern, and hip

When you crave a refreshing drink, a coffee to wake you up, a snack to fulfill your cravings, or a quiet place to get away and study, what better place to go than Starbucks?

Recently, the Panera location in Hingham Shipyard has transformed into a substantially sized Starbucks. This new location offers a modified-style Starbucks with a walk-up ordering station and a vastly large area for its customers. This sizable store, with various tables and chairs for its customers, free Wi-Fi, and respectful customers, offers an ideal location for people to come and work or study. 

In addition, if you go to the Shipyard to shop or browse at the various other locations, what better way to complete your experience than with a treat from Starbucks in hand? If you want to try one of the new Summer Berry refreshers or a cake pop to fuel your cravings, this new Starbucks is the perfect place to begin your shopping day. In addition, after a long day of errands and grocery shopping, buying products at Starbucks is the ideal way to refuel yourself. 

The Hingham Shipyard is a prime location that is not utilized enough for fast food chains. This Starbucks could start a buildup in the Shipyard to attract more people to the location. In addition, Starbucks is attractive to all age categories—old and young—which will allow the Shipyard’s popularity to grow among all age groups.