The Scituation

Scituate High School's student newspaper

The Scituation

The Scituation

Polls

Are you addicted to Wordle?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

New Cohasset Businesses Offer Welcoming Atmosphere

Sweet Mouse Cafe Boba Tea and Second 2 None Consignments make a positive impact
Sweet+Mouse+Cafe+Boba+Tea+is+a+new+business+in+Cohasset+
Isabella Burns
Sweet Mouse Cafe Boba Tea is a new business in Cohasset

Two new businesses in Cohasset, Sweet Mouse Cafe Boba Tea and Second 2 None Consignments,  offer valuable products and services to the community. 

First, we visited the fun and cheerful tea store, Sweet Mouse Cafe and Boba Tea. Located at 124 King Street, this shop offers a range of delicious products, from coffee and boba tea to shaved ice! The store has bright colors and games to play while waiting for your drinks or treats.

When we visited this location, the workers instantly greeted us. They worked diligently to make our order perfect for our acquired taste. While waiting for our drinks, we kept ourselves busy by admiring the fun decor in the store and playing games on the various tables and couches they had available for customers. In addition to the great service, they also provide a card with the chance to get a free drink after 10 visits! This store offers great service, delicious products, and a fun experience.

The next new business we visited was Second 2 None Consignments, located at 47a South Main Street. A small fashion boutique, Second 2 None opened in November. When we entered the store, we were instantly greeted by the owner, Lisa Alzaim Wrin, who previously owned a fashion and furniture consignment store by the same name on Merchants Row in Hanover.

Second 2 None Consignments has an impressive selection of designer clothes and accessories. Upscale products from designers such as Michael Kors, Tory Burch, and Louis Vuitton include accessories, dresses, formal wear, shoes, and coats, and their inventory matches seasonal demand.

Alzaim Wrin explained that when items don’t sell, they can be donated to Cardinal Cushing Centers, homeless shelters, or other charities her customers support. Noting that she really enjoys being located in Cohasset Village, Alzaim Wrin said she appreciates the helpful support she has received, especially from local business owners. 

For more information about Second 2 None, visit their website: second2noneconsignments.com or Instagram:@second2noneconsignments